Add a touch of elegance to your paper crafts with our dual-tip embossing pen!
A heat embossing pen is a specialised pen used in paper making, specifically in the heat embossing process. Heat embossing is a technique for adding raised, glossy, or metallic designs to paper or other materials by melting and adhering embossing powder to the surface. A heat embossing pen simplifies the application of embossing powder to particular regions of a stamped image or the creation of hand-drawn motifs.
Key features and benefits:
- A heat embossing pen allows you to create freehand designs.
- With a dual-tip embossing pen, you have more control, making it easier to create intricate designs.
- A heat embossing pen allows you to add your personal touch to your paper crafting projects by creating unique, hand-drawn designs that can be embossed with powder.
- Use the pen to apply your image or text freehand.
- Cover the ink with embossing powder making sure to apply enough powder.
- Shake off any excess powder and use a heat tool to melt the powder onto the paper or other material you are using. Hold the heat tool 2-3 inches away from the paper and move it back and forth until the powder melts and becomes shiny and raised.
- Allow the embossed area to cool before handling.
- After using the heat embossing pen, clean any excess powder from the tip by wiping it with a soft cloth or tissue.
- Store the heat embossing pen flat and with the caps on to prevent the ink from drying out.